PURPOSE AND DESCRIPTION
Synthetics G-Energy Far East 5W-30 and 10W-30 are designed to deliver reliable protection in the latest models of gas oline and diesel engines of cars, light trucks, 4x4s or vans of Japanese and Korean production where energy saving ILSAC GF-5 oils are required.
The characteristics of the products outperform that of the oils meet ing ILSAC GF -4 requirements.
- Fuel efficiency. The oilsexhibit energy saving properties through specially selected combination of base oils and add itives including the latest friction modifiers. Fuel economyis proved by Sequence VID test in 2008 GM V6 3.6L engine.
- Engine cleanness. The oils ensure engine cleanness and prevent deposit, sludge and lacquer formation. The products meet ILSAC GF-5 requirements for piston cleanness (high- temperature deposit formation).
- Turbocharger protection. The products deliver reliable protection of internal surface of turbocharger against deposits and resist clogging in oil channels. Turbochargerfa ilure prevention is proved by TEOST 3 3C.
- Seal compatibility. Compatibility with popular seal materials is proved by testing under ILSAC GF-5 specification (compatible with polyacryl icrubber , nitrile rubber, silicone rubber, fluorocarbon rubber and ethylene acrylic rubber).
- Compatible with biofuel Е-85. When Е-85 fuel (85% ethanol + 15% gasoline ) is used , the oils keep in suspension the waste water released from biofuel combustion, ensuring engine cleanness.