PURPOSE AND DESCRIPTION
Highly efficient fully synthetic transmission oil designed for high-load gears operating under severe conditions and shock loads, and requiring the use of stable viscosity lubricants. The product offers extended drain interval and reliable gear protection.
The oil is used in manual transmissions of cars, vans, trucks and buses, as well as agricultural vehicles, road building, construction, marine and open pit machinery.
It is intended for lubricating high-load gears including main gears of drive axles, torque transmissions and some types of gearboxes without synchromesh, where API GL-5 oils are required.
- High VI and enhanced low-temperature properties deliver wide operating temperature range.
- High thermal and oxidation stability retains the performance level throughout the drain interval.
- Good lubricating characteristics provide stable oil film and reduce wear.
- Enhanced anti-corrosion properties prevent corrosion both during operation and in idle mode.
- Effective protection against foaming; excellent compatibility with seal materials.