PURPOSE AND DESCRIPTION
Formulated with progressive additives the all-season gear oil offers excellent antiscuffing and anti-oxidation properties and superior viscosity-temperature characteristics. The oil is developed specially for high loaded hypoid gears and mechanisms running under severe loads and requiring API GL-5 lubricants.
The oil is used in manual transmissions of cars (including those produced by Beijing Hyundai, FAW Toyota, and JAC), vans, trucks and buses, as well as agricultural and marine equipment, manufacturing plants, lifting equipment, mining, open pit, and road building machinery.
The product is designed for use in manual transmission: front and rear differentials, drive axle differential, front axle, front axle hub bearing and transfer case.
- High thermal and oxidation stability retains the performance level of oil for a longer period and extends drain intervals.
- Good lubricating characteristics provide stable oil film and reduce wear.
- Anti-corrosion properties prevent corrosion both during operation and in idle mode.
- Prevents premature failure of transmission parts.
- Effective protection against foaming; excellent compatibility with seal materials.